The European Federation of Catholic married priests is one of four federations which together make up the International Confederation. It gathers together the groups of married priests in Western Europe along with their spouses.
- ADVENT (United Kingdom)
- HORS-LES-MURS (Belgium)
- MOCEOP (Spain)
- PRÊTRES MARIÉS - CHEMINS NOUVEAUX (France)
- PRIESTER OHNE AMT (Austria)
- VEREINIGUNG KATHOLISCHER PRIESTER UND IHRER FRAUEN (Germany)
- VOCATIO (Italy)
There is a twofold perspective :
- To welcome and help Catholic married priests, their partners and their families.
- To promote new ways of guaranteeing the provision of ministries in the Roman Catholic Church.
Several pages of this website are available in the five languages indicated at the top right corner of the screen.
On the occasion of the INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS in Guadarrama (Madrid) from October 29th till November 1st, 2015, the European Federation of Married Priests published a book on the same theme and under the title Priests in Adult Communities. Information and order on the page "News". Il publie également un "Manifeste" élaboré par les groupes de 15 pays en date de l'Épiphanie 2016.
Universal Declaration (english)